Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction. THATDUDE and his hoopty..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
THATDUDE

Introduction.  THATDUDE and his hoopty.. Empty
PostSubject: Introduction. THATDUDE and his hoopty..   Introduction.  THATDUDE and his hoopty.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:58 pm

What NJ honda. Currently a b20user but forwarded to this site. Here is my hoopty is 1996 civic sedan. And i know i need a lip, i had one but south jersey roads+ek4 frontlip= FTL
But here it is, it's not much but still working on it. recently my g'f got inyo an accident with it, i'm in the process right of finding a good body shop.

Comments are appreciated good and bad.. Oo and i'm not going to do 1999-2000 conversion. If any body knows a good body shop in South Jersey with a reasonable rate lmk.. Or if anybody has the doors or any parts pm me.

But here are some shitty cell phone pics..

Thanks for looking at my hoopty

Before

Introduction.  THATDUDE and his hoopty.. Sedan1

after

Introduction.  THATDUDE and his hoopty.. Crash1
Back to top Go down
CivicSi
Too Low To The Ground
CivicSi

PostSubject: Re: Introduction. THATDUDE and his hoopty..   Introduction.  THATDUDE and his hoopty.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:38 pm

bumppp for you dude welcome to the site tell all your buddies about it. And i like the whip. hxs look hot and so does that black hood.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/patrickmckelvey
allmotor2theend
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduction. THATDUDE and his hoopty..   Introduction.  THATDUDE and his hoopty.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:44 am

welcome and nice ride
Back to top Go down
THATDUDE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction. THATDUDE and his hoopty..   Introduction.  THATDUDE and his hoopty.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:54 am

Thanks fellas. And it's vis carbon fiber hood.I need a body a shop..
Back to top Go down
allmotor2theend
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Introduction. THATDUDE and his hoopty..   Introduction.  THATDUDE and his hoopty.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:44 pm

THATDUDE wrote:
Thanks fellas. And it's vis carbon fiber hood.I need a body a shop..

where do you live around?
Back to top Go down
THATDUDE

PostSubject: Re: Introduction. THATDUDE and his hoopty..   Introduction.  THATDUDE and his hoopty.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:26 pm

Pennsauken. But i be all over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction. THATDUDE and his hoopty..   Introduction.  THATDUDE and his hoopty.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction. THATDUDE and his hoopty..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forums :: Welcome New Members!-
Jump to: