Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photobucket

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what do you think

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JDMsohc
JDMsohc

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:08 am

i got a black ek coupe. should i throw bronze grids on there or blue jmags??? what would look better?? Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
allmotor2theend
Noob

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:51 am

JDMsohc wrote:
i got a black ek coupe. should i throw bronze grids on there or blue jmags??? what would look better?? Question Question Question

bronze grids
Back to top Go down
JDMsohc
JDMsohc

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:07 pm

allmotor2theend wrote:
bronze grids

thanks bro
Back to top Go down
CivicSi
Too Low To The Ground
CivicSi

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 4:37 pm

bronze grids ftw!! rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/patrickmckelvey
JDMsohc
JDMsohc

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:25 pm

u guys think webs would look good on my whip??
Back to top Go down
allmotor2theend
Noob

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:48 am

JDMsohc wrote:
u guys think webs would look good on my whip??

it would look good
Back to top Go down
Adrii

Adrii

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:14 am

hell no webs wouldnt look good on ur whip....get mugen wheels...cuz mags r played out n grids are owned by everyone...get something different dude....werd
Back to top Go down
allmotor2theend
Noob

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:29 am

Adrii wrote:
hell no webs wouldnt look good on ur whip....get mugen wheels...cuz mags r played out n grids are owned by everyone...get something different dude....werd

webs would look nice on it... i kno how it looks like and yea everyone would like to get mugens but no one has em cause they expensive... people would rather spend money on other things... like engine or suspension... some ppl think of it like this.. i might as well get some knockoffs... if it gets stolen it wont be as big of a loss as if would be if it had real rims... its not anyones choice so do what you think looks good and you like...
Back to top Go down
CivicSi
Too Low To The Ground
CivicSi

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 11:19 pm

allmotor2theend wrote:
Adrii wrote:

webs would look nice on it... i kno how it looks like and yea everyone would like to get mugens but no one has em cause they expensive... people would rather spend money on other things... like engine or suspension... some ppl think of it like this.. i might as well get some knockoffs... if it gets stolen it wont be as big of a loss as if would be if it had real rims... its not anyones choice so do what you think looks good and you like...

comein from the heart son. i agree
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/patrickmckelvey
Sponsored content

what do you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think   what do you think Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what do you think
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forums :: General Discussion.-
Jump to: